Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm falling up

I feel as though I have been to the limits of solace. I am limited to solace yet unlimited to mine own confines. I can't possibly flourish under these conditions. There is not much left to take and I have very little if anything to give, so I give you a little bit more, but I can't continue on this way. All things change. Change is the only constant. Time heals all wounds. Time is of the essence.

To get up from this fall is enough. To get up from this fall after having been kicked is more. I can't take it anymore. To be so skillfully kicked by you masters is divine. Many masters. Many lives. O.k. so I have been kicked and I am getting up now.

C'est moi

My photo
California, United States

hummingbird break

hummingbird break

for flight

for flight