Saturday, August 05, 2006

Blue Light

Bloc PartyThe image “http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/content/images/2004/08/30/bloc_party3_225x300.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Last night in Berkeley @ the Greek Theater...

Bloc Party - Blue Light Lyrics

You'll find it hiding in shadows
You'll find it
hiding in cupboards
It will walk you home safe every
night
It will help you remember

If that's
way it is
Then that's the way it is

I still
feel you and the taste of cigarettes
What could I ever run
to
Just tell me it's tearing you apart
Just tell
me you cannot sleep

And you didn't even
notice
When the sky turned blue
And you couldn't
tell the difference
Between me and you
And I nearly
didn't notice
The gentlest feeling

You are
the bluest light

C'est moi

My photo
California, United States

hummingbird break

hummingbird break

for flight

for flight