Wednesday, February 14, 2007

heart sunset


this pic was sent to me from a sweetheart-
Heart-Shaped Sunset:
The World's Biggest Valentine
I happened to get this picture of a heart shaped sunset by chance on Nov 11, 2006. I saw the sunset colour from my living room window and went to the end of my driveway to take a pic. It was taken with ISO 800 film and I have the negative to show it was not altered other than to crop off some of the black at the bottom to center it up. It was not until I got the prints back that I realised I had a heart. A combination of the trees on either side of the street and some chance clouds at the top gave it the heart shape. I have been saving it for Valentine's Day so that the listeners in Port Perry, Ontario; the small Canadian town with a big heart, could wish a Happy Valentine's day to all the Coast to Coast listeners. Thanks All.

--Skip Pothier

C'est moi

My photo
California, United States

hummingbird break

hummingbird break

for flight

for flight